I am the Way, the Truth, the Life
- Jesus said: I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. (John 14:6)
- “You are a king, then!” said Pilate. Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.” (John 18:37)
- Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place… (Eph 6:14)
- Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for each other, love one another deeply, from the heart. (I Pet. 1:22)
- In John 14:6, what is the truth Jesus speaks of? What is Jesus’ position in relation to the Father?
Points for prayer:
Sunday 10/05: Thank you Lord that Jesus has come and that He is the only way, truth, and life.
Monday 11/05.: Awaken a spirit of curiosity in children so they seek to know THE truth. May the instruction given in Tunisia be purified of all lies and renewed by the true biblical values.
Tuesday 12/05: May the body of Christ be firmly committed to the revealed truth of the faith with a pure conscience, and spread that truth.
Wednsday 13/05: Father, You alone can help the government to work in truth and honesty, without deception. We ask this of you.
Thursday 14/05.: Keep us in clear and open relationships, marked by truth, with our neighbours and our friends.
Friday 15/05: Pray that the concern for truth and honesty toward non- believers be a priority for local believers.
Saturday 16/05: Pray for the State of Bizerte, in the northeast that aired Christian programs will challenge a great number of people in this region and lead them to find Jesus, the only way, the truth and the life. Pray that already existing groups be strengthened.