The Resurrection and the Life
- Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die. (John 11:25 )
- Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life. (1 John 5.12)
- For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. (John 3.16)
- This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters. (1 John 3.16)
- For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. (Phil. 1.21)
- What power of believing in Jesus?
- What does it mean to believe in Jesus?
Points for Prayer:
Monday 04/05: Restore life to the country’s economy so that it thrives, especially including tourism. Guard this nation in peace, cast out fear. Let it be an example for other nations.
Tuesday 05/05: Let us be aware each day that we have Jesus Christ living in us. Let us us never consider the message of the cross as something mundane.
Wednsday 06/05.: Strengthen those in government who are Hearers of you. Let their lives inspire those around them to transform any obstructive mentalities.
Thursday 07/05: Let our friends realize that Jesus is alive and well today and that eternal life is found only in Him.
Friday 08/05: Give Tunisian believers fully realize that they are already dead to sin and fully alive in Jesus and they now live for eternity. Death no longer has any control over them, it has been overcome!
Saturday 09/05: We pray that many people in the State of Monastir, will seek Life in Jesus. Father, pour out your Life in abundance on this region that is so spiritually dry and arid.